- Determine B2C Go-To-Market strategies through market&industry analyzing to make scalable increase of the merchants' base, fulfill customers' service requestment and grab the market share;
- Optimize the merchants' recruitment operation and process by analyzing data, products, industry, organization and competitor;
- Local entity/eco-partners collaboration exploration and administration, including government, chambers, associations, business chain related companies etc.;
- Connect with target local platforms, solution integrators and other 3rd parties for digital cooperation oppotunities;
- Key account customers empowering and relationship management;
- Organize influential marketing campaigns to generate quality contactable leads and deliver better conversion rate to justify the Return on Investment (ROI);
- Effectively communicate with headquarter in China about merchants' recruitment, operation, competition and products, localize and execute the headquarter strategy.
"1. 8+ years work experience on B2C/retail business development, industrial background as preference;
- Strong online/offline network and integration ability;
- Ability for financial management and annual target planning.
- Data analyzing ability; be able to understand customers' request by data analyzing and consistently improve sales and service process;
- Leadership; be able to motivate and inspire team members to reach the goal;
- Italian native speaker; fluent in English
Location : Milan