Our client based near Como is a B2B Electronics Company specialized in mechatronics. For the Growth of the R&D Dept. we are looking for a young and brilliant:
PROGETTISTA HW (SCHEDE ELETTRONICHE) – SARONNO NORD
- Design and/or design review of the product portfolio with the focus on Hardware (boards, including mechanical interface) and Firmware aspects.
- Be innovative and updated on technological trends in order to identify new components, technologies as well as new opportunities suitable for the business
- Design high quality hardware according to customer requests
- Design high quality firmware according to customer requests
Technical Experience and Knowledge required:
- Hardware and Firmware design experience (at least four years), particularly oriented to embedded systems
- Software design basic knowledge is welcome
- Significant list of hardware projects (analogic, logic and microprocessors based) developed and tested
- Able to design, simulate and test, schematic drawings starting from specification
- Expert in analogic hardware design, including power supplies, signal conditioning, signal amplifier, ADC, oscillators.
- Expert in digital hardware, logics, multiplexer, microcontrollers and all the most common microprocessors and peripherals
- Used with Emulators, Compilers and tools for development
- Knowledge of RTOS and OO programming (nice to have)
Please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and in copy email@example.com by indicating Progettista HW (schede elettroniche) – Saronno Nord