Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 146 offices in 36 countries. Operations and Engineering Division is focused on search and selection of managers and professionals for Production, SCM, Research and Development, Construction, Quality, Design, Technical Sales
Our Client is a Multinational Company specialized in the Industrial Automation and Control Solution field. We are seeking a:
EPC Account Manager –
Process Measurement and Control Systems
Based in Italy
The EPC PMC Account manager will be responsible for leading and directing sales activities in Italy for assigned key EPCs. The Account manager will report to Italian PMC Sales Manager and should be located in Italy.
This role is the primary customer interface responsible for the development of new business and new relationships in pursuit of growth for Compnay PMC business within EPCs. The role disseminates key messages, initiatives, and information on the value Honeywell brings to assigned customers, opportunities.
- Create and maintain Account Plan and Opportunity pipeline for Assigned EPCs. Maintain sales funnel update, qualifies leads, ensures balance of sales efforts between short-term and longer-term prospects, and takes corrective action as appropriate.
- Support each EPC with technical & commercial proposals. Improve business as well as our notoriety within customer’s organization, become a reference and a key contact for the assigned EPCs.
- Working internally with Estimation, Sourcing, Marketing etc. to deliver competitive & added value proposals
- Collaborates, as needed, with other HPS sales team in the Country to ensure that customers’ and Company’s needs are served in a cohesive and effective manner.
- Serve as the focal point and is recognized as the "voice of authority" for all activities in his/her designated area and his/her assigned EPCs, including, but not limited to, sales, delivery support issues, technical assistance support, responsiveness to customers, measurement and verification and on-going service issues, local tradeshows and association, etc.
- Responsible to deliver the HPS PMC assigned annual/quarter Order plan
- Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships
- Clearly articulate value and demonstrate how solutions map to an End User and EPCs customers type needs
- Execute effective negotiation strategies and plans. Closing the sale.
- Motivate others; high energy individual
- Be optimistic and tenacious at the same time; while applying experience, and a positive attitude consistently to deliver bottom line results
- Prioritize and focus efforts on best opportunities (short and long term) based on business needs
- See ahead clearly; can anticipate future trends accurately; learn quickly and think independently
- Educated to a minimum of University Degree level or equivalent
- 4 plus years or relevant experience in Business Development selling to large Oil & Gas EPCs
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in selling field instrumentation products in Oil & Gas sector, additional experiences selling other automation products such as PLCs highly appreciated
- Effective track records closing deals on large opportunities (>500k$)
- Fluent in Italian and English, as per geography any additional language will be a clear plus (French, Spanish)
- Highly collaborative, results driven, self-aware, must be able to work in a dispersed team as well be an independent self-starter
- Strong Soft skills and ready to work in Matrix organization and deliver results
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
- Compelling presentation and communication skills
- MS tools
To apply for this position, please send your updated copy of your resume to FFlamminio@antal.com with reference: EPC Account Manager_Italy