Our client is a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
We are looking for a
PROGRAM MANAGER OPERATIONS
The PMO is responsible for the management of the pre-planning, design and implementation of major projects.
The projects are normally complex processes and require considerable coordination with Manufacturing, Engineering, QA, and all the other functions in the production Plant.
The PMO is the key driver of the project to maintain the momentum of the team to achieve the project goals and objectives.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. The PMO is responsible for the project pre-planning, scope development, cost estimating, budget, schedule, and performance as described in the project scope. Directs the efforts of the entire design / construction team and represents the main interface of the team with management.
2. The PMO prepares the detailed project scope, the gant, the milestone schedule, cost estimate and presents this information to management for approval.
3. The PMO can coordinate external consultant and Engineering firms, as well as representatives from manufacturing, QA, as needed.
4. Establishes financial controls and approves all project expenditures as being within the scope of the project. Establishes the detailed project implementation schedule which must be well coordinated to achieve the project milestone dates.
Since the completion dates impact financial objectives the PMO must initiate corrective action to mitigate problems that may impact end dates.
5. The PMO coordinates the start-up, validation and turn over and project close-out to the client entity
LOCATION: East Milan