Reporting to the Head of Applications candidates should possess strong middleware technology skills, data analytical, and general technical skills to work with the IT applications and infrastructure teams to design and implement core middleware solutions. He/She have strong project execution capabilities, possess strong leadership and collaboration capabilities, excellent communication skills, be focused on continuous improvement and Integration innovation, and have a strong attention to detail while delivering high quality work.
- Apply industry experience and best practices to architect, design, develop, and implement Integration solutions to support complex business requirements.
- Serve as the Middleware Strategic Expert in order to create Enterprise Integration Strategies
- Work with the project team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application.
- Work with the application designers to create a high-level design of an end-to-end integration solution that provides a common structure for mapping the data between the applications.
- Analyze the use cases and activity diagrams to identify any additional integration requirements.
- Assess the impact of the integration requirements to the technical architecture and specify the integration service requirements.
- Validate that the integration solution and integration architecture designs utilize the integration architecture components appropriately.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related field is preferred; Additional work experience may be substituted for degree.
- Minimum 10 years of experience providing Middleware / Integration solutions and services leveraging various technical platforms.
- Excellent Enterprise Integration skills, including data analytics, cloud, middleware and other architectural methods. (Talend is preferred)
- Strong ability to influence or lead Integration project execution.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills also in English
- Experience with Data Analysis and transformation at various layers of the architecture and possess the ability to present data transformation during various stages of the architecture.
- Experiencing with leading edge middleware technology and solutions.
- Experiencing with a variety of project execution methodologies including but not limed to Waterfall and Agile.