Our client is a well known international FMCG company. They are growing fast in Italy and we are in charge for a new hiring:
Sales Manager On e Off trade
you will be responsible for the marketing of and for selling products from the portfolio in the On and Off Trade Market, supported by a team of account managers and sales representatives.
- conquer the On and Off Trade market.
- lead a team of a marketing manager, account managers and sales representatives (8 employees) and coach them day-to-day to achieve our ambitious goals.
- build partnerships with distributors and participate in relevant exhibitions and events in the sector.
- actively seek for new markets and key accounts, make commercial deals and set up contracts (including pricing and margins).
- analyze sales figures, market conditions and the competitiveness of products.
- make the annual sales plan and budget in line with the strategy. On this basis, define targets and KPIs for the team.
- report to the General Manager
The ideal candidate has
- very good knowledge of the Italian beverage (especially beer market) and 5 to 10 years’ experience in a commercial role in a company or in a distributor.
- Have a relevant network, particularly in the On-Trade market.
- master degree.
-entrepreneurial and team player with a strong customer focus.
-lead by example and are motivated to achieve results with a positive team atmosphere.
- result oriented and structured and have the necessary analytical skills to evaluate the figures.
- live preferably in Milan / the north of Italy and are willing to meet weekly the rest of the team in the headquarter
- native Italian. Knowledge of English is required (for internal meetings with the head office and long term career opportunities
Location Milan on North Italy