Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Operations division is a team specialised in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, Research and Development, construction, quality, design and technical sales and marketing.
Our client is food multinational company
Under the general guidance and functional direction of the Quality Director, the Control Quality Manager is responsible for supervision of analysts performing chemical, microbiological and incoming testing in a safe, compliant and efficient manner on various shifts.
He/she manages and approve laboratory investigations and exception reports linked to out of specification or laboratory errors.
Approve the documentation of the department related to running of analysis on relevant material and raw material releases for the finished product production on the market (specification, analytical methods, analytical batch record, procedure).
He/she manages new product validation activities of analytical methods.
He/she manages the Customer relationship following specific requirements of new products and audit.
He/she manages Relationship with Authorities (if needed)
He/she observes safe working practices including completion of required safety training, attendance at scheduled safety meetings and performance of safe operating techniques in the labs, production areas, and office areas.
He/she deals with all Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures and governmental regulations.
He/she develops and implements Department Budget.
He/she assure the observation of the Italian privacy law.
LOCATION: Milan - Europe
The ideal candidate:
· Degree in chemistry, biochemistry, or related scientific discipline
· 5 years in the specific role (at least 10 years of pharmaceutical experience with a proven record of developing and implementing)
· Is a strongly motivated, highly technical/business oriented professional, with ability to take initiative and to work in a demanding environment.
· Is able to plan and prioritize activities and projects, and a natural attitude for team work and cross-functional collaboration.
· Is fluent in English, other language skills are welcome.