Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Life Science is a team specialized in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, R&D, construction, quality, design and technical S&M.
Multinational medical devices company
CLINICAL SPECIALIST – SOUTH ITALY
The Italian Clinical & Medical Affairs (CMA) Clinical Specialist (CS) reports directly to the Clinical Manager Italy, and is responsible for assisting in customer product training and education to ensure the safe and appropriate use of Teleflex products in line with CMA strategic priorities.
The CS will assist the Italian Clinical Manager, CMA leadership team and sales team in the identification
and delivery of appropriate internal and external customer education programs to support the CMA strategy of the Company. The position involves providing education at a variety of locations across Italy on Clinical Principals, Advanced Practitioner Workshops and Cadaver procedural labs relating to the products of the Company.
As an integral part of the CMA team, performance will be measured on delivery of assigned education, its customer evaluations and feedback from the Clinical Manager - Italy.
Specifically, a series of key metrics will be measured on a quarterly basis.
Overall completion of key strategic initiatives developed in conjunction with the Italian Clinical Manager & EMEA CMA Leadership team.
Customer support initiatives including education and training support and procedural support.
Overall Italy - CMA performance.
This important position will educate and support a wide range of healthcare professionals on the safe and effective use of the products of the Company. Through effective customer training programs and support advance clinical practice with the use of the products of Company.
Provide a support function to the sales and marketing team by ensuring that both the sales team and position holder keeps up to date on the latest clinical evidence, practice and developments relating to the products of the Company.
• Collaborate with sales team to customize, monitor & track education plans for key accounts
• Clinical training of customers on the safe and effective use of products.
• Deliver CMA approved education presentations relating to select products ensuring compliance
with regulatory requirements of the Company.
• Deliver CMA clinical principles, advanced practitioner workshops and procedural cadaver labs.
• Provide effective clinical education as per CMA corporate objectives.
• Ensure all training records are complete and held on file.
• Provide appropriate data to the Clinical Manager to submit quarterly Italian CMA activity reports
• Assist with the development and relationship maintenance of Key Opinion Leaders.
• Provide direct clinical support & training to the sales team and all customers.
• Assist with training & education courses (on & off site) in line with faculty director and CM
• Maintain clinical credibility and professional registration.
• Other assigned duties and responsibilities as required to meeting corporate goals.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
Work Experience Required:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - RIF: CLINICAL SPECIALIST – SOUTH ITALY