INTERNATIONAL MARKETING MANAGER
For a client operating in the furniture sector, we are seeking an INTERNATIONAL MARKETING MANAGER to be based in Pesaro.
The Marketing Manager oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
He/she will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
The Marketing Manager, reporting to Commercial Sales Department Director, will be responsible for the following activities
- Leading a small marketing team
- Development and implementation of the marketing strategy and corporate identity
- Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, PR, creation and publication of all marketing materials
- Research and analysis of market trends and competitors
- Working closely with the company’s sales team, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations on a national and international basis
- Working closely with product management team to define marketing materials and program
- Managing social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Monitoring effectiveness of marketing communications in order to creat detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
The ideal profile:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing Business or related fields
- International marketing knowledge and experience
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tolls and experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong social and communication skills, cross departmental and cross border
Candidates interested are requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org