For a Luxury Resort in Umbria we are looking for an
Main duties & responsibilities
- Manage and supervise the food production of various F&B outlets such as 2 restaurant, bar, pool bar, banqueting, breakfast service, room service and staff restaurant, achieving and maintaining the company standards and exceeding Guests’ expectations.
- Select, train, coach and develop the kitchen brigade (16 pax).
- Manage food purchasing and improve food cost.
- Cooking classes events.
- Focus on company standard and policies with attention to details to guarantee a high quality.
- Compliance with health and safety regulations - HACCP.
Competencies & experience required
- Previous experience as Sous Chef/Executive Chef, at least 5 years in prestigious and luxury working environments with various F&B outlets.
- Excellent knowledge of Italian regional cuisine and products with suitable experience of working with fresh and excellent ingredients.
- Able to manage banqueting with a high volume of work.
- Leadership skills: able to create a good climate within the team maintaining motivation and positivity.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Italian and English, both verbal and written.
- PC literate.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com with the email subject EXECHEF/OTT2019