For a luxury 5* hotel in Cortina, we are looking for a
EAM in charge of F&B
The EAM i/c of F&B is a strategic business leader for the hotel and Food & Beverage operations. He/she is responsible for overseeing all areas within the Food & Beverage department, including Kitchen and EHS ensuring they develop products and services that meet and exceed guest expectations and provides a return on investment to the owners. The position has overall responsibility for achieving financial performance, guest and colleagues engagement.
- Knows the business and keeps abreast of competition and customer trends, new products and legislation. Consults direct reports on operations needs and opportunities. Identifies and communicates potential new revenue opportunities to the hotel department heads influencing the development of plans to tap those opportunities.
- Manages multiple disciplines under Food & Beverage to continually drive total hotel revenue, maximise profitability, and improve colleague and guest engagement.
- Maintains high performance levels in the department by setting SMART goals and expectations in line with company priorities and hotel goals.
- Is highly visible and interacts with guests including meeting planners on a daily basis to obtain feedback on sales efforts, service levels, and overall satisfaction and to build long term relationships. Proactively develops and maintains effective relationships with internal and external key patrons, effectively responds to and resolves guest problems and complaints in a timely manner.
- Reviews comment cards, company survey results, and other data to identify areas for improvement in relation to service, products and promotions. Reviews findings with F&B team and ensures appropriate corrective action is taken.
- Observes behaviours, and provides timely feedback to individuals and/or leaders to ensure continuous improvement of service performance.
- Fosters an environment of teamwork where colleagues can communicate openly; keeps colleague informed of key business information.
- Celebrate successes and recognises the contribution of team members; ensuring recognition occurs throughout the department and the hotel.
- Creates appropriate Personal Development Plans and develops team members based on their individual strengths, development needs, and career aspirations. Identifies future leaders within the hotel and ensures they have a Personal Development Plan to continuously grow within the company.
- Develops, recommends, implements and manages the Food & Beverage Department annual budget, business / marketing plan, forecasts and manning guide in line with hotel’s objectives.
- Assigns accountability to team members, drives and monitors the execution of the department strategic plan to ensure team delivers impressive results.
- Works with support department heads to ensure Food & Beverage strategies are aligned with the hotel and company goals.
- Makes key decisions to keep the operations running smoothly sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadline, pressure and reduced headcount.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as F&B Director in Italy or abroad for 5/5*L properties
- Previous work experience in an international hotel chain
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian languages, both oral and written
- The knowledge of other languages is considered a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office
Location: Cortina d’Ampezzo (BL)