Our client designs, builds, implements and supports automated system solutions for logistics.
Controls Engineer (SW)
· Design and develop the software packages created "ad hoc" according to specific client’s needs
· Supervise the installation
· Commissioning and testing the new systems, both in-house and at the customer sites.
· Provide support for technical issues
· Provide Remote Assistance service to the final customer on shifts that also cover the nights, weekends and holidays, also carrying out activities of Optimization and implementation.
· Technical background
· 2 years of experience in the industrial automation sector
· Consolidated experience in the development/programming PLC and in the use of the main automation SW Siemens
· Methodical and organized approach
· Available to business travel (50% of the time)
· Skills in the visualization in WinCC environment, Virtual Commissioning with Demo3Dn are a plus.
· Knowledge of VB.net environment of Microsoft and VB language is a plus.
Location: Milan area (North)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org