For a multinational company, leader in the IT area, we are looking for a:
The purpose of this position is to be responsible for maintenance and possibly repair, of all the critical electrical equipment of the data Center such as HV, MV and LV switchboard, Stand-by MV diesel generators (MTU 11KV), UPS, STS, ATS, PDU, RPP.
Required Job Skills, Education and Experiences:
- English proficiency both written and verbal. High school or University degree in Electrical Engineering will be preferred;
- Some years of critical infrastructure maintenance and repair experience in an Industrial environment; experience matured in critical infrastructure maintenance environment in Data Centers, Chemicals plants, Pharmaceutical, off-shore platforms, hospitals is an important plus for this candidate
- Must possess a thorough understanding of the principles of critical electrical infrastructure systems design;
- Ability to read and comprehend complicated blueprints, drawings, schematics, specifications, codes, and handbooks;
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and prioritize work, as required;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft computer applications used for compiling data and work records; ability to use various testing devices related to the electrical and mechanical trades.
If interested, please send your update resume and your mobile to email@example.com