For a multinational company, leader in the IT area, we are looking for a:
The purpose of this position is to be responsible for maintenance and repair of HVAC systems, refrigeration systems, appliances, and other mechanical systems. Also oversees electrical/mechanical troubleshooting and maintenance of chillers, rooftop DX units (Uniflair), all types of pumps, exhaust fans, air handlers, cooling tower (Evapco) and all related control systems.
Required Job Skills, Education and Experiences:
- English proficiency both written and verbal. High school or University degree in Mechanics Engineering will be preferred. Universal refrigerant handler’s certification is mandatory (Patentino frigorista); Current refrigerant recovery certification for the appropriate equipment preferred;
- Some years of HVAC/Refrigeration maintenance and repair experience in an Industrial environment; experience matured in critical infrastructure maintenance environment in Data Centers, Chemicals plants, Pharmaceutical, off-shore platforms, hospitals is an important plus for this candidate;
- Must possess a thorough understanding of the principles of HVAC systems design; skills & ability to perform a temporary or final fix on broken HVAC system;
- Ability to read and comprehend complicated blueprints, drawings, schematics, specifications, codes, and handbooks;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft computer applications used for compiling data and work records; ability to use various testing devices related to the electrical and mechanical trades.