Antal International è una multinazionale dell’headhunting con più di 130 uffici in 35 paesi.
Life science, Chemical and Food è un team specializzato in profili con background scientifico ed ingegneristico in ambito Manufacturing, Produzione, Ingegneria, SCM, Research and Development, Medico, Qualità e tecnico-commerciale nell’ambito Pharma, Chimico Farmaceutico, Biotech, Chimico, Cosmetico, Medicale, Gomma Plastica, Food.
Multinational Medical Devices Manufacturer company
PROCESS ENGINEER AUTOMATION
Reporting to: Industrial Engineering Manager
The candidate will design, implement and optimize production processes, improving efficiency, reducing costs and ensuring compliance with current regulations for the production of medical devices.
Pursues the improvement of production processes, with a particular focus on automation/molding
• Provides engineering support, including equipment/tools troubleshooting, training, upgrades, efficiency and safety improvements, etc.
• Through the use of Data, identifies and implements process parameters setup and changes that will improve quality and productivity
• Supports new product launches and/or product changes
• Originates and investigates quality events using RCA
• Writes and executes regulatory documentation including IQ/OQ/PQ to ensure a state of control of assigned work center/equipment
• Leads the installation and validation of equipment
• Builds internal/external system to support replication of best practices and lessons learned
• Tracks equipment downtime, identify bottleneck, and report downtime appropriately
• Implements and maintains std operations along all the production lines: layout plan, process improvement plan and execution, equipment capacity estimate;
• Supervises the implementation of Lean Management techniques in all the areas of the organization;
• Analyzes and identifies potential areas of processes improvement;
• Manages documentation and lean outcomes control, supervises improvement actions.
Plant Important internal interfaces
• Production Dpt;
• Advanced Manufacturing Dpt;
• Maintenance Dpt; ;
• Quality Dpt;
• Master degree or similar education level in engineering disciplines.
• At least 3 years of experience in similar positions
• Ability to apply fundamental engineering principles to process understanding, problem solving and process improvement.
• Strong Root Cause Analysis understanding
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
• Knowledge of process automation
• Expertise in FMEA’s
• English Fluent
Si prega di inviare CV e lettera di motivazione al ruolo a email@example.com
RIFERIMENTO: Process Automation Engineer – Medical Devices
Le candidature ritenute in linea saranno contattate entro 30 giorni dalla ricezione.
Grazie fin d’ora tutti coloro che vorranno trasmetterci il loro Cv e, in caso di mancata convocazione, considereremo il profilo professionale per eventuali future esigenze.