Antal International è una multinazionale dell’headhunting con più di 130 uffici in 35 paesi.
Life science, Chemical and Food è un team specializzato in profili con background scientifico ed ingegneristico in ambito Manufacturing, Produzione, Ingegneria, SCM, Research and Development, Medico, Qualità e tecnico-commerciale nell’ambito Pharma, Chimico Farmaceutico, Biotech, Chimico, Cosmetico, Medicale, Gomma Plastica, Food.
Digital Imaging manufacturer company, part of a multinational group
- Direct report to the R&D Director Imaging BU
Location: Varese – Italy
Responsible for the development and implementation of electronic specific applications and
systems for medical devices.
In close cooperation with the R&D Staff, will have the full understanding of area of specialization to contribute to the design, development, modification, and evaluation of electronic parts, components, or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment or other hardware systems and/or electrical engineering applications dedicated for electro-medical devices. Determines approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Definition, modeling, design, and verification of highly integrated power-management ICs
- Electronic Circuit Design: Development of electronic circuit designs, covering a wide range of digital and analogue technologies applied in a medical device regulated design environment
- Electronic Circuit Design: Power and Digital Electronics applied in x-ray generators and x-ray imaging systems
- Participate in product compliance testing (EMC, ESD, radio, electrical safety): Prepare the prototypes and participate in the external laboratory tests.
- Full hardware design and test documentation: Write requirements, test plans, test record documents, control traceability and participate in risk analysis;
- Participate in new project design and development and coordinate the electronic development side of the projects under the guidance of the R&D Director
- Validation, Verification and Test: Generate test plans and conduct validation/verification/test programs to ensure designs are fit for purpose and conform to design requirements
- Creates technical documents including but not limited to: design inputs/requirements, design plans, component specifications, design specifications and technical protocols/reports in a clear and concise manner
- Provide leadership in all aspects of electrical and electronics development, including solving problems through utilization of comprehensive root-cause analysis techniques
- Ensure technology sharing across multiple development teams
- Ensure timely design review meetings are conducted
- Coordination of design, test, and build activities between the design team and key crossfunctional teams, including, and not limited to, with interfacing and coordinate external suppliers (consultants, manufacturing companies, etc.)
- Maintains extensive knowledge of state-of-the-art principles, theories, and practices around electronic engineering related activities. Identifies and recommends long term tools, standards and methods to drive continual Engineering and Development improvement.
Proposes long-term engineering strategy to achieve state-of-the-art instrument technology and program goals
- Work with Program Managers to create and maintain project schedules
- Identify new technologies to enhance products and reduce costs
- Maintain and draw up comprehensive and detailed technical documentation in a medical device regulated environment, in agreement with the rules stated by the internal Quality system, ISO 13485 and FDA regulations (CFR 820.30) including, but not limited to the Risk Management filing and relevant updating.
- Reports project progress, issues and risks to supervisors.
- Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering or related discipline with a technical/scientific background
- Design for EMC/EMI and Electrical Safety standards related to electro-medical equipment (IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2 and relevant collateral/particular standards associated)
- Familiar with design controls, verification & validation testing, project management
- Minimum 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Electrical Engineer designing, analog, digital and power circuitry on High Voltage x-ray components on complex printed circuit board assemblies
- Experience in industrial product development
- Knowledge in hardware product testing and certification
- Strong digital and analog circuit design background that includes: FPGAs, microprocessors
- Strong design skills and tools for schematic capture and board layout and simulation
- Experience with working with medical devices, electro-mechanical products, sensors and xray medical imaging devices would be very advantageous.
- Experience with ARM or equivalent embedded multi-core microprocessor architectures is required.
- Circuit simulation and analysis expertise (e.g. SiMetrix, SPICE or Matlab, LabView)
- knowledge both on closed loop controlling algorithms and network technology / interfaces (Ethernet, RS232, CAN-Bus, IC)
- Experience with PCB/schematic tools.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, and comfortable working in a dynamical team environment.
- Understanding of device characteristics specifically IGBTs, MOSFETs and emerging technologies in in real-world applications.
- Strong problem analysis and solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Very good teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to thrive within a multidisciplinary team.
Please send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Referral: Sr Electronic Engineer Digital Imaging
Within 30 days you will be contacted if your cv will be considered in target with the requirements