Antal International è una multinazionale dell’headhunting con più di 130 uffici in 35 paesi.
Operations Division è un team specializzato in profili con background ingegneristico in ambito produzione, SCM, Research and Development, costruzioni, qualità, design e tecnico-commerciale.
Worldwide leading radiation equipment manufacturer company
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER LAZIO
This position is an exceptional opportunity to join Service team located in Puglia, Italy in achieving new victories against cancer.
As Field Service Engineer you will have an important role delivering high-quality onsite service to the customers in the Italian region. This role is ideal for someone with strong on-site customer support experience from the engineering sector that enjoys customer contact and takes great pride in providing excellent service. You will be joining a dedicated team of 30 people based across Italy.
• Perform electrical and mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in radiotherapy equipment
• On-site and remote customer support of radiotherapy accelerators
• Service, support and repair accelerator equipment according to service instructions, manuals and technical bulletins
• Use test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts and modify equipment as required
• This is a Home based position but you will be travelling on site 50% of the time
• Fluent in Italian and good level in English
• at least 3-5 years of experience as a Field service engineer working on customer sites
• at least 3-5 years knowledge and professional experience with electronic and electro-mechanical engineering, test equipment used for verification/checkout and calibration of electronic equipment
• You are structured and take ownership and responsibility for your working tasks
You will be responsible for your own admin duties such as filling out your timesheet, expenses, preparing reports and following the required training/LMS accordingly.
• Opportunity to join a worldwide leading radiation equipment manufacturer company
• Competitive salary based on your experience
• Company car and insurance benefit
• Training and continuous learning development program
Si prega di inviare CV e lettera di motivazione al ruolo a firstname.lastname@example.org
RIFERIMENTO: FSE RADIO
Le candidature ritenute in linea saranno contattate entro 30 giorni dalla ricezione.
Grazie fin d’ora tutti coloro che vorranno trasmetterci il loro Cv e, in caso di mancata
convocazione, considereremo il profilo professionale per eventuali future esigenze.