Our client is a well known International Farma and diagnostic company, looking for a
Global Marketing Manager
• Create and develop strategies for new product commercialization and product line development.
• Maintain worldwide Market intelligence for Products, including but not limited to in-depth knowledge of competitor products and strategies, market trends and dynamics, market/franchise critical success factors, and customer needs.
• Drive the product development of new solution with all related stakeholders.
• Work on the continuous improvement of the existing Offer.
• Develop and update annual marketing plans/strategies including market analysis, customer segmentation and targeting, product positioning, competitive assessments or other situation assessment.
• Drive the interaction with the suppliers including new sourcing, driving contractual aspects and negotiating of the best purchasing condition from them.
• Assess new markets and opportunities in and with support of BD.
• In support of new product launches, develop preliminary worldwide marketing plans and launch strategies.
• Create and develop strategies for new product commercialization, elaborating accurate Business Plan, and follow-up post launch result, and highlight any deviation, proposing Action plan.
• Support launch readiness by developing product inventory timing, marketing programs, and develop promotional package.
• Manage creative agencies to plan, develop, and execute new materials and presence to exhibition.
• Partner with regulatory colleagues in the review and negotiation of materials to ensure competitiveness, accuracy, and compliance.
• Follow-up the forecasts for an efficient and consistent logistic flow.
• Work with KOLs to develop and drive strategic publication initiatives supporting new product launches.
• Coordinate the teams hierarchically at Corporate and functionally in the affiliates for a successful implementation of the Global Strategy.
Education: B.S. Clinical Laboratory Science/Med Tech or Life Sciences undergrad. MBA or relevant Masters highly preferred.
Experience: 5+ years of relevant work experience with 2+ years of marketing is mandatory. IVD experience in Cell Pathology will be a plus.
Marketing experience should include one or more of the following:
Healthcare product launch, new product development, market assessment, sales tools/messaging and/or future trend analysis
Global Experience is desirable.
Desired Industries: Diagnostics, Hospital Laboratories, Multinational Healthcare company (eg pharma, med device), Major Hospital or Payor Network.
• English, and Italian.