Per nota multinazionale medicale stiamo cercando un/una
MSL - ONCOLOGY
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) functions as a field based member of the Medical Affairs team. Medical Science Liaisons are qualified Healthcare Professionals who interact with the scientific and clinical community, key opinion leaders (KOLs), researchers and medical, pharmacy and nursing educators.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Identify KOLs and establish and maintain peer-to-peer relationships to build awareness, proper use and investigate new uses of Company’s products Identify investigator initiated trial opportunities and will act as the primary conduit and work directly with the investigator during the IIT Report emerging clinical trends;
• Assist in development of advisory boards, symposia, and publication planning;
• Provide medical and scientific education using literature, summaries of publications, education and presentation materials and presentations to external and internal customers;
• Provide scientific support at conferences and meetings Ensure relevant and appropriate responses to customer medical inquiries for relevant company products.
• MD and/or Scientific Degree (e.g.Biology, Pfarmacy, CTF) preferably with proven MSL experience in Oncology area
• 2-3 years post graduate experience within the health care industry in Oncology area is preferred
• Clinical trial experience with working knowledge of GCP is beneficial.
• Training in reporting of adverse events
• Good knowledge of both spoken and written English
• Computer literacy and Windows Office tools skills
• Experience with literature review, synthesis and analysis
• Experience in public presentation required.
Per info e candidature: firstname.lastname@example.org