Antal International is a management and professional recruitment specialist. One of the first recruitment organizations to devote substantial resources to emerging markets, the company now has over 130 offices in more than 35 countries and works with many of the world’s most successful and ambitious employers.
Life Science is specialized in engineering, R&D, Chemical, Quality, Technical sales profiles.
Multinational chemical company
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Owner of the Bill-of-Material (BOM) for assigned products in regards to 3rd party material and service supply, proactively take actions to meet and continuously improve cost, quality, and availability objectives (Strategy, Continuous Improvement);
* Responsible for prototype purchasing on all new assigned products during design and development phase, ensuring an early involvement of Purchasing for Supply Base Integration from the very beginning, and leading all launches in regards to overall supplier readiness (New Product Introduction, Supplier Readiness Management);
* Responsible for supplier-statement-of-work (SSOW), specification agreement and updating process with suppliers (Specifications);
* Responsible for purchase price variance for assigned products, including total cost analysis and improvement actions, issuing and updating of Purchase Orders or Purchase Schedule Agreements (PPV Maintenance and Track, P.O. isssuing);
* Drive productivity opportunities with supply base to deliver "stretched" purchase price variance, and assure limited price increases (better-than-market) related to market indicators (Savings and Economics Performance);
* Responsible for Product or Process changes in regards to assigned suppliers, together with R& D and Manufacturing, issuing Engineering Change Requests and negotiating and placing Engineering Change Orders (Product Change Management);
* Responsible for driving the identification of new or resourcing of existing suppliers, supporting supplier selection of Strategic Sourcing (Commodity Purchasing) or Operational Purchasing / Material Management (for local C-Material or -Services) on assigned products, especially towards Best-Cost-Countries (Sourcing, LCC);
* Support plants and Operational Purchasing / Material Management on material availability and/or quality incident management, be the key contact for all suppliers in assigned products in day-to-day relationship of Gambro business (Supplier Relationship Management, Daily Business);
* Responsible for End-of-Production and End-of-Life Management for 3rd party material on assigned products, Spare Parts pricing and material obsolescence incident management (Product Lifetime Management);
* Responsible for warranty and guarantee management in regards to assigned suppliers and products (Contractual Issue Management);
* Cooperate with Strategic Sourcing (Commodity Purchasing), Supplier Development, Product Management, Quality and Manufacturing Engineering and global plants to drive the global sourcing projects and continuous improvements (Cross-Functional Global Interaction).
* BS Engineering or Management; any other University degree;
* At least 3 years sourcing experience, experience in global organization and multi-national corporations preferred;
* Solid knowledge on the assigned products including commodities knowledge, potential suppliers and so on;
* Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work effectively & independently;
* Passionate and boundaryless approach in both technical and commercial target achievements;
* Self-starter and result-oriented, have passion and "Can-Do-Attitude";
* Fluent in English and Proficiency in computer skills;
* Willing to travel.
Location: Medolla (MO)
Please send your CV to LBasilico@antal.com
RIF: Product Buyer