Antal International is a management and professional recruitment specialist. One of the first recruitment organizations to devote substantial resources to emerging markets, the company now has over 130 offices in more than 35 countries and works with many of the world’s most successful and ambitious employers.
Life Science is specialized in engineering, R&D, Chemical, Quality, Technical sales profiles.
Multinational chemical company
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify areas of improvement of production and control processes (time, quality, effectiveness and efficiency).
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) of the machines.
- Optimize cycles in different processes, minimizing costs and waste.
- Coordinate team in different projects.
- Optimize the production layout and evaluate new investments.
- Prepare URS (User Requirement Specifications).
- Supervise the installation of new plants, lines, structures, machines.
- Take part in process validation activities, specifically IQ, OQ, PQ.
- Guarantee the adequacy and technical updating of the company's production facilities in relation to corporate strategies.
- Collaborate with the various business functions.
- Degree in Engineering (mechanical, aerospace, automation…).
- Knowledge of Office, 3D Software and calculation software.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Flexible and result oriented person.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in team.
- Good communication skills.
Location: Sondalo (SO)
Please send your CV to LBasilico@antal.com
RIF: PROJECT ENGINEER