The job as Project Engineer is a great opportunity to join the Engineering team and working with other department in a complex environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify areas of improvement of production and control processes (time, quality, effectiveness and efficiency).
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) of the machines.
- Optimize cycles in different processes, minimizing costs and waste.
- Coordinate team in different projects.
- Optimize the production layout and evaluate new investments.
- Prepare URS (User Requirement Specifications).
- Supervise the installation of new plants, lines, structures, machines.
- Take part in process validation activities, specifically IQ, OQ, PQ.
- Guarantee the adequacy and technical updating of the company's production facilities in relation to corporate strategies.
- Collaborate with the various business functions.
- Degree in Engineering (mechanical, aerospace, automation…).
- Knowledge of Office, 3D Software and calculation software.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Flexible and result oriented person.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in team.
- Good communication skills.