For our company, leader in Food and Beverage sector, we are looking for a
The role coordinates, supervises and executes the Engineering activities assigned by the Head of Corporate Industrial Services in accordance with their guidelines, in order to ensure the technical quality of the same and their adaptation to the requirements established in technology, deadlines, quality and cost.
- To study and define the activities assigned delimiting the requirements, objectives, establishing critical indicators and specifying the scope of the activity in accordance with the internal clients.
- To elaborate the executive project or to supervise it in case it has been done for an external company in order to guarantee the application of the most appropriate technology.
- Plan and follow up the planning of the different activities, with regard to scope, costs, deadlines, methods of performance, procurement, quality and other requirements to ensure the results of the project are achieved.
- To assign and supervise tasks to project team members to ensure appropriate coordination between the different parts of the project.
- Draft and issue offer requests to the suppliers. Award the works in accordance with the internal clients, and in the event, with the corresponding Project Supervisor.
- Control billing, accepting them in accordance with the client to guarantee the amounts are corrected.
- Help the client during the production start up of the project in order to guarantee the success of the same.
- Deliver the project to the users of the facility, documenting and advising to guarantee their correct functioning.
- To coordinate the activities developed by the different Project Technicians, in the functions assigned by the Industrial Services Manager.
- To define required standards to guarantee the correct implementation of the projects in the organization.
- To attend and advise as expert to the rest of the organization in certain technologies to ensure their correct use.
- To define and suggest new investment projects in new machinery, since the description of the need to the economical justification, giving reliable and specify information that helps to make a decision.
- To manage and coordinate the execution of works in any environment of the factory, as well as to legalize the equipment that intervene in it and manage the personal assigned for the execution to cover the needs of the departments and company.
- Collaborate with the designs of formulate, containers and packaging, as well as to adapt the machinery that intervene in this process to obtain a product that satisfy the needs of the client.
- Higher or Technical Engineering
- Other Higher or Intermediate qualifications
- Experience: More than 5 years in similar positions
- Languages: English (intermediate level)