For our principal, Holland Colours NV, a global producer of specialty pigments (masterbatches)and dispersions for plastics and coatings, we are recruiting a sales manager who will lead a team of 6 sales account managers in North West Europe.
Holland Colours is publicly listed on the NYSE and EURONEXT (HOLCO) and has fully staffed offices in Europe,the Americas and Asia.
Holland Colours has an ambitious growth plan and the main responsibility of the Sales Manager is the contribution to Holland Colours business growth in North West Europe. The Sales Manager reports to the Sales & Marketing Manager EMEA and is a member of the European Business Team. He or she is an entrepreneurial manager but also an excellent salesman. He/she knows how to translate new strategy into business and leads changes in a convincing manner. Next to the external customer focus and the personal presence in the market this Sales manager is able to connect people and brings out the best in them.
The job is based in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
- Responsible for the business growth (turnover & margins) and the promotion of Holland Colours in the North West Europe market, leading a team of ~5 sales professionals
- Responsible for the mapping of the North West Europe market and its opportunities (business plan, including the input for the “4 P’s “ to marketing)
- Being present in the market, guide new sales
- Responsible for the pipeline management
- As a member of the European Business team, you work pro- actively and closely together with the other members to achieve sales growth in the EMEA region by integration, cooperation, efficiency improvements and knowledge sharing
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting of the sales activities
- A challenging position in a growing specialty additives producer
- The opportunity to make a difference, lead a team in a professional but non-bureaucratic environment
- A flat organization structure where you can operate independently and take responsibility for the results of your team
- The advantages of working in a global publicly listed organization with fully staffed offices in Europe, the Americas and Asia
- A high degree of visibility as the incumbent will be working from the Global Head Office
- Manages with a high level of integrity, is a good leader by example and a motivator, is a hands-on people manager. Is able to maintain a positive work environment, also in an international team.
- Understands the markets, likes to be on top of it and is able to translate and connect micro opportunities in strategic business plans
- Is a natural communicator and an entrepreneur driven by results
- Is willing to travel (~40% of the time)
- Is willing to live in the Netherlands, within a reasonable distance of Apeldoorn
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- A proven track record in international sales management
- Experience in the plastics and/ or color industry
- Fluent language skills in English. German would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this position please contact :
Manager Chemicals & Life Sciences Division
Antal International BV
Office +31 20 751 6100
Mobile +31 6 33 730 513
(All applications and inquiries will be treated confidentially)