Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Life Science is a team specialized in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, R&D, construction, quality, design and technical S&M.
Chemical-Pharmaceutical Multinational Company
Drug Metabolism Senior Scientist
- support all Pharmackinetic and Drug Metabolism (PKDM) studies required for the preclinical and clinical development and registration of new drugs;
- collaborate with the bioanalytical and regulatory affair teams;
- implement Drug Metabolism in vitro technique in the laboratory with the support of robotic automation;
- planning, execution, evaluation, and reporting of in-vitro DMPK studies;
- Collaborating on the direction of the department’s scientific strategy on drug metabolism;
- Planning, conducting and reporting in vitro studies;
- Supervise apprentices or students.
- Scientific degree (Pharmacy, CTF, Chemistry);
- A PhD or equivalent experience in relevant scientific discipline, pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences and analytical chemistry will be considered a plus;
- At least 5-7 years of experience in small molecule drug development;
- Experience in conducting in vivo ADME studies is considered a plus
- Good communication skills in presenting the data with an high scientific content
- Good Knowledge of English.
Please send your CV to - RIF: email@example.com Drug Metabolism Senior Scientist – Provincia di Roma