Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Life Science is a team specialized in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, R&D, construction, quality, design and technical S&M.
Chemical-Pharmaceutical Multinational Company
Senior LC/MS Bioanalytical Scientist
- Undertakes research that includes developing and validating of highly sensitive, reliable LC/MS methodologies for the rapid and accurate quantitative analysis of pharmaceuticals in biological fluids and tissues;
- Performs complex analytical methods on biological matrices, often involving problem solving situations. Is familiar with developing or qualifying LC/MS methods in a phase appropriate manner to support either pre-clinical or clinical studies;
- Applies and interprets scientific theories, concepts, techniques, and regulatory requirements in the bioanalysis of small molecule and accepts leadership role in developing scientific approaches. Acts as research scientist, in a team work setting, for technical direction on complex bioanalytical projects;
- Applies and interprets scientific theories, concepts, techniques, and regulatory requirements in the bioanalysis of small molecule and accepts leadership role in developing scientific approaches;
- Acts as research scientist, in a team work setting, for technical direction on complex bioanalytical projects. Responds to unscheduled deadlines, client needs, crises, etc., without neglecting other duties;
- Produces method development reports for reliable, sensitive, and qualified methods of analyses. Authors scientific papers or posters which are published in peer reviewed journals or presented in bioanalysis focused conferences.
- Scientific degree (Biotechnology, Pharmacy, CTF, Chemistry);
- A PhD will be considered a plus;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in bioanalytical with LC/MS;
- Experience in HPLC/UPLC, mass spectrometry applied to quantifications of drug in biological matrices;
- Experience in method development and troubleshooting or transfer of qualified or validated plate based immunoassays utilizing various assay formats (Direct, Indirect, Sandwich, Bridging, etc.);
- Skilled in conducting research, compiling data, data interpretation, and writing reports according to FDA & EMA Bioanalytical Method Validation & Immunogenicity regulatory requirements;
- Knowledge of laboratory automation software, system software, and Microsoft applications;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English.
Please send your CV to - RIF: firstname.lastname@example.org Senior LC/MS Bioanalytical Scientist – Provincia di Roma