Antal International è una multinazionale dell’headhunting con più di 130 uffici in 35 paesi. Life science, Chemical and Food è un team specializzato in profili con background scientifico ed ingegneristico in ambito Manufacturing, Produzione, Ingegneria, SCM, Research and Development, Medico, Qualità e tecnico-commerciale nell’ambito Pharma, Chimico Farmaceutico, Biotech, Chimico, Cosmetico, Medicale, Gomma Plastica, Food.
THE COMPANY Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
THE ROLE We are looking for a
Global Logistics Leader
The Global Logistics Leader is responsible for the regular supervision of Logistics, Warehousing and Freights operations at corporate level, in terms of strategy, compliance, cost, service level and systems. Reporting directly to the Corporate Director Supply Chain & Logistics, He/She will cooperate directly with all the regional/local logistics/warehouse/distribution experts in the Group. He/she will support the direct responsible for the regular review of budget of cost, investments and personnel in the logistics structures of the group. He/she will support the direct responsible for the regular review of the Global Logistics Strategy by collecting all the necessary data, available constraints and requirements preparing different scenarios.
• Update, maintain, disseminate and control the effective implementation of logistics and warehousing procedures, best practices in the field of Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Management according to the GMP/GDP, fiscal and logistics rules
• Provide specific guidance on improvement plans, by conducting regular warehouse inspections and delivering improvement action plans;
• Coordinate with the IT department to develop and maintain a global logistics dashboard for volume analysis (units, pallets, containers, etc per year), warehousing, logistics, freight costs and key performance indicators.
• Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment or frequency • Participate in the carrier selection processes at corporate level, such as selection, qualification, performance evaluation, negotiating corporate rates or services
• Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers. • Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
Essential Skills And Experience:
• Master’s degree (e.g. Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, etc.) plus 3-5 years of relevant experience in the field of Logistics
• Experience with budget management and the ability to prepare timely, complete and accurate report; • Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills;
• Strong interpersonal, management and leadership skills;
• Ability to implement and monitor activities; • Ability to effectively present information and respond appropriately to questions;
• Ability to integrate and work well within multiethnic and multicultural teams;
• Negotiation skills;
• Willingness and ability to travel extensively
• Fluent english
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: Junior Global Logistics Leader
If considered in target you will be contacted within 30 days Thank you for your application.