Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Life Science is a team specialized in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, R&D, construction, quality, design and technical S&M.
Chemical-Pharmaceutical Multinational Company
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Evaluates from a chemical point of view, the new product feasibility (NPI or Tech transfer) at the site;
- Manage potential product transfers from site to site (Technology Transfer);
- Manage implementation of new projects/products in the plant until validation phase completed;
- Defines, for each new potential product the potential process flow /block flow diagram;
- Define with the project team the Bill of Material;
- Evaluate with the project team the cost of the new product at the site;
- Evaluate with the project team the required investment needed to manufacture the new product;
- Develop clear project management plan for each business opportunity evaluation;
- Define detailed project timelines;
- Conducts review at appropriate stages;
- Facilitates client project meetings ensuring communication lines are clearly defined;
- Acts as the primary liaison between the project team and the client;
- Promotes effective teamwork across departments;
- Ensure timely escalation of potential issues.
- Master Degree in Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry;
- Experience in chemical pharmaceutical production as technology transfer specialist;
- 3-5 years of relevant Project/Program Management experience (preferably in FDA environment);
- Certified PMP would a plus;
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Office Excel, Word and Project;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to create team and develop collaborative team work;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem solving mindset.
Please send your CV to - RIF: email@example.com TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER – SOUTH MILAN