Antal International è una multinazionale dell’headhunting con più di 140 uffici in 35 paesi.
Life science, Chemical and Food è un team specializzato in profili con background scientifico ed ingegneristico in ambito Manufacturing, Produzione, Ingegneria, SCM, Research and Development, Medico, Qualità e tecnico-commerciale nell’ambito Pharma, Chimico Farmaceutico, Biotech, Chimico, Cosmetico, Medicale, Gomma Plastica, Food.
Multinational Pharma company
We are looking for a
In the role, the candidate will lead the development of mechanical and microfluidic systems for biological applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design of mechanical systems (integrating precision moving parts, thermal management, fluid handling, pneumatics, optical and electronic subsystems)
• Design of microsystems assembly (integrating microfluidic structures, circuits, sensors, plastic cartridges)
• Support the fabrication of prototypes, the debugging and the verification & validation phases
• 2D & 3D CAD design and simulations (structural, fluidics, thermal)
• Prepare and revise design layouts, diagrams, bills of material, drawings/schematics and manufacturing documents of components and assemblies in compliance with the prescribed standards
• Support the product certifications process (UL, CE)
• Support the execution of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Criticality Analysis (FMECA) and Risk Analysis
• Support the transfer to manufacture and provide technical assistance for prototype and pilot production
• Degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
• 3-plus years related experience, including 2D & 3D CAD design
• Ability to lead projects in a dynamic environments
• Capability to develop technical solutions autonomously and to manage collaborators
• Capability to manage multidisciplinary projects involving international partners
• Good English knowledge (written and spoken)
• SolidWorks 2D & 3D CAD
• Knowledge of ISO 13485 quality system regulation
• Knowledge of IEC/UL 61010, ISO 14971, UNI EN ISO 12100, IEC 60812 standards
• Knowledge of MEMS photolithographic processes, injection molding fabrication processes
• Experience in biological application instruments and fluid handling in microfluidic systems
• Knowledge of MS Project
Please send your cv to: email@example.com
Ref: Senior Mechanical Designer
Within 30 days you will be contacted if your cv will be considered in target with the requirements.