Our Client, a well known international pharmaceutical company, is looking for:
TERRITORY ACCOUNT MANAGERS (cardiovascular therapeutic area)
- Piemonte/Valle D’Aosta
Leads, coaches and line-manages members of the Account Team to deliver effective Key Account Management:
- Builds effective relationships with line reports on a foundation of trust, professional respect and open and honest dialogue.
- Ensures that high calibre individuals are recruited for all roles within the team partnering with the HR dept.
- Performance across the team is managed effectively to ensure that all staff complete business reviews and personal development plans are regularly reviewed and updated
Coordinate the deployment of resources locally within the framework of a Key Account Plan in a defined geography:
- Prioritises resources across Accounts based on Account potential - executing and re-deploying resources as required.
- Works closely with all internal stakeholders, taking and assigning responsibility for actions and workstreams to deliver the defined Key Account Plan outcomes.
- Reviews the Key Account Plan with all relevant stakeholders on a regular basis and ensures that all actions and workstreams are completed as agreed.
Responsibility for carrying out a process of stakeholder involvement considering the general environment and territorial conditions:
- Develops an Account Business Plan within Key Account Management framework.
- Consistently delivers agreed Targets through strong and focused implementation of the Account Plans.
- Is able to effectively identify customer needs and adapt the Brand or Service Offering accordingly to support market access and revenue growth.
- Maintains an accurate track of spend at all times and remains within agreed budgets.
- Proactively identifies new customer needs and addresses them by providing new customer solutions keeping marketing and other relevant Departments in a continuous feedback loop.
- Champions and monitors that high ethical standards are observed by the team.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Sales team management role
- Intermediate English knowledge (B1)
- Previous cardiovascular/stroke experience.
- Previous line management experience.
- High level influencing and negotiation skills resulting in demonstrable success in sales.
- Demonstrable evidence of continued personal and team development.
- Availability to geographical mobility at national level and flexibility to travel when necessary.
- Degree level education.