A really well known international Pharma company is looking for a strategic sales role for one of their main therapeutic area:
Territory Area Manager (Lombardia)
Reporting directly to the Regional Business Director, within the commercial department, the role is responsible for the business results of his/her area as well as ensuring its growth in alignment with the company strategic plan. He/she develops the customers’ relations with an entrepreneurial approach and defines projects and targeted initiatives in collaboration with the other functions working effectively in a matrix organization.
He/she is responsible for the budget assigned to his/her territory and for the coordination and development of the Hospital Specialists team.
-Leads, coaches and line-manages members of the Account Team to deliver effective Key Account Management
- Ensures that high calibre individuals are recruited for all roles within the team partnering with the HR dept.
- Performance across the team is managed effectively to ensure that all staff complete business reviews and personal development plans are regularly reviewed and updated.
- Works closely with all internal stakeholders, taking and assigning responsibility for actions and workstreams to deliver the defined Key Account Plan outcomes.
- Develops an Account Business Plan
- Consistently delivers agreed Targets through strong and focused implementation of the Account Plans.
- effectively identify customer needs and adapt the Brand or Service Offering accordingly to support market access and revenue growth.
- Identifies, segments, priorities and accesses key customers and Accounts that are most important to drive business outcomes.
- Maintains an accurate track of spend at all times and remains within agreed budgets.
- Proactively identifies new customer needs and addresses them by providing new customer solutions keeping marketing and other relevant Departments in a continuous feedback loop.
- Champions and monitors that high ethical standards are observed by the team.
· At least 5 years of experience in a Sales team management role
· Intermediate English knowledge (B1)
· Previous cardiovascular/stroke experience is preferred
· Previous line management experience.
· High level influencing and negotiation skills resulting in demonstrable success in sales.
· Demonstrable evidence of continued personal and team development.
· Evidence of successful project management involving the co-ordination of significant resources and multiple stakeholders.
· Strong numerical and data analysis skills and capability.
· Availability to geographical mobility at national level and flexibility to travel when necessary.
· Competent user of Microsoft Office software products and ability to adapt quickly and embrace evolving technologies such as CRM, digital media and Social Media.
· Degree level education.