Antal International is a management and professional recruitment specialist. One of the first recruitment organizations to devote substantial resources to emerging markets, the company now has over 130 offices in more than 30 countries and works with many of the world’s most successful and ambitious employers.
Life Science is specialized in engineering, R&D, Chemical, Quality, Technical sales profiles.
For our important client in air handling units sector we are looking for:
REGULATORY AFFAIRS SPECIALIST - VENETO
Key duties of the job are as below:
- Writing and updating of EU-CTD (module 3.S);
- Writing and updating of US DMT type II;
- Writing and updating of J-DMF;
- Writing and updating of documentation to obtain or maintain CoS (CEP) at EDQM;
- Customer technical support;
- Submission of regulatory documentation worldwide;
- Regulatory management of changes.
Key skill required:
- Strong multitasking skills, able to manage different project at the same time;
- Ability or motivation to be in contact with Worldwide customers for regulatory technical support;
- Fluent in English (knowledge of Portuguese is a Plus);
- Dynamic, proactive and willing-to-do person;
- Bachelor Degree in scientific environment;
- Experience as Regulatory Affairs (in API companies or Pharmaceutical groups) or as Quality Assurance
Place of work: Veneto
Please send your cv to email@example.com and write in the subject of the mail: REGULATORY AFFAIRS SPECIALIST - VENETO