Antal International è una multinazionale dell’headhunting con più di 130 uffici in 35 paesi.
Operations Division è un team specializzato in profili con background ingegneristico in ambito produzione, SCM, Research and Development, costruzioni, qualità, design e tecnico-commerciale.
Prestigiosa azienda farmaceutica parte di gruppo multinazionale
Purpose of the function
The MSL demonstrates mastery and innovation in the ability to develop on-going professional relationships with national and regional healthcare opinion leaders and healthcare professionals to provide medical and scientific support for initiatives in the Cardiovascular therapeutic area. Within the agreed strategy, the MSL educates healthcare professionals, DS internal colleagues (e.g. Medical, Marketing, and Sales), and decision makers in healthcare systems regarding therapeutic areas and related products and services developed and commercialized by DS. The MSL identifies and establishes networks for most effective and efficient medical-scientific communication.
- Liaises with thought leaders and medical centers to enhance acceptance and advocacy of contributions to advancing medical practice (products, evidence and services) within the scientific community;
- Develops and implements medical education programs across the scientific community;
- Supports the development and implementation of clinical trials and registries as planned by the medical team at a local stage;
- Provides scientific support to customer facing functions and conducts internal trainings to keep them updated on clinical data and scientific insights;
- Continuously engages to improve capabilities building scientific knowledge and gathering competitive intelligence to enable effective decision-making, customer engagement and brand performance;
- Conducts all activities in accordance with the applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Experience in affiliate Medical Affairs Department, CRO or as a Physician is a plus;
- Medical Doctor or Degree in Biology or similar;
- Residency or Phd in Cardiology, Internal Medicine or Hematology is an advantage;
- Very good command of English, both oral and written communications;
- Willingness to travel extensively;
- Advanced communication and strong organizational skills
- Area of activity: Piemonte and Liguria
- Base: the position is field-based.
Si prega di inviare CV e lettera di motivazione al ruolo a firstname.lastname@example.org
RIFERIMENTO: MSL- LIGURIA PIEMONTE