Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 50 offices in 24 countries.
Operations division is a team specialised in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, Research and Development, construction, quality, design and technical sales and marketing.
Multinational plastic company is currently seeking:
· Build Continuous Improvement capabilities in service and administrative areas of Emea through training and coaching of leaders and employees and hands-on deployment of continuous improvement activities.
· Support development of Company structures, methodologies, tool box and training materials.
· Motivate and work with all levels of the organization to create understanding of the value of the company.
· Understands short term opportunities for change.
· Identifies changes in customer and consumer needs.
· Drives teams through result focus.
· Support Development in a general way.
· MBA o Master degree level.
· Experienced Change Leader within the service or administrative area of large organization oe widely recognized consulting company.
· Min. 3-5 years of experience with deployment of continuous improvement methodologies within service and administrative areas, preferably Sales or Marketing.
· Strong coaching skills.
· High energy and self – motivation.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Fluent in English language (if France&Spain language is mastered it is an advantage).
· Estimated international travel 25 – 20 days annually.
Please, send your CV with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org- Ref: EFFICIENCY CONSULTANT