Our client is a Leading Apparel Fashion Company, for their subsidiary in Milan, is looking for a
Sales Manager Wholesale
Reporting to the Wholesale Director (EMEA), the role has the ultimate end responsibility for achieving all category goals.
Responsibilities and Duties of the role
- Make Apparel business successful in the Italian market mapping, building and developing the customer’s base network together with the sales force.
- Develop and build strong strategic partnerships with key players in the apparel and casual lifestyle distribution.
- Own & lead the key account plans, ensure complete execution and align seasonal initiatives to the overall EMEA strategy.
- Ensure in depth market knowledge and analysis, in order to establish pricing strategy and quantify the key opportunities for growth.
- Drive the in-store Brand presence, to ensure excellent Brand consumer awareness and connection.
- Drive the seasonal selling ‘Go to Market’ process for Apparel category.
- Establish and maintain close contact with the management, sales force and all key decision makers or influencers within the Account.
- Drive the assortment planning within the defined distribution policy with the account, to ensure market differentiation, in order to build the base for future sustainable profitable growth.
- team and agencies management
Essential Education & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in sales, with a minimum of 3 years Strategic Key Account Management
- Strong knowledge of the Apparel and Lifestyle industry is mandatory
- Shown strong influencing skill to work across a complex matrix organization
- Results driven
- Strong relationship, management and negotiation skills
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office pack in particular Excel and Power Point
- Ability to prioritize and plan
- Team player
- Custromer focus