Our client is a Leading Fashion Company which is looking for a
Fully up to speed with latest technologies, materials and production methods and have the know-how to translate this to brand's needs. Management of the global supply chain of marketing materials: ordering, setting up PO’s, SKU creation and discontinuation, in time delivery in the warehouse and maintaining stock levels, strong understanding of processes, a technical & creative understanding of how to translate and produce mock-ups. Reporting into the Brand Presentation Manager.
- Lead the process for key projects, ensuring the selection of suppliers with the capability to meet brand’s needs, high service standards, efficient executions and competitive rates
- Experience in buying and sourcing or production within retail environment
- Ongoing communication with all suppliers in keeping jobs on track to achieve required ETA dates
- Management and coordination of all new projects
- Support and advise on the possibilities in the creative process of the development of seasonal marketing materials (windows, POS)
- Ensure Final Artwork from Supplier have the correct product specifications
- Arranging all couriers, transportation and dispatch of product and samples
- Responsible for in time delivery in the warehouse taking into account global shipment to Distributors
- Generate Purchase Orders & SKU set up
- Manage relationships and stakeholder relations
- Responsible for stock levels
- Overview of the production budgets, quality, progression, planning & costs.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a marketing production role
- Experience working in print, marketing materials, POS, POP, Retail Shop Fitting or Fixture industries
- Ability to plan and prioritize taking into account deadlines and resources, over multiple projects, ensuring delivery and managing risks
- Knowledge of the relevant manufacturing processes
- Ability to influence and negotiate internally and externally
- Good attention to detail with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong work relationships
- Ability to work proactively and like to take initiative
- Fluent in English, other European language is an advantage
- Availability to transfer abroad.