For our client, international fashion company, we’re looking for a:
SAP BASIS AND SYSTEM PERFORMANCE ANALYST
The SAP Basis and System Performance Analyst, as a key member of the maintenance services (AMS) support team, will focus its accountabilities on the AMS execution, performing hands-on activities, coordinating and supporting services being outsourced, as a link between the Business and the Technical Team.
He will also contribute to and support the design, build and implementation of solutions in SAP environment as well as their application maintenance.
• Provide technical assessment on SAP Performance and SAP Basis related issues.
• Partner Interface to manage/escalate issues.
• Facilitate application incident resolution and request prioritization between business and supplier supporting systems, as needed.
• Provide reports on supplier supporting systems performance to the Service Manager and Business counterparts.
• Support the design of the SAP solution, including configuration, and technical design.
• Contribute to the Translation of the business requirements into specific application to a technical design and execution.
• Support coordination of continuous improvement activities as needed
• Interacts and provides alignment with SAP stream leads, business subject matter experts end users.
• Identifies test requirements and provides guidance to support teams in developing test scenarios
• 6 + years of experience in the technology profession focused on SAP Basis.
• Experience in supporting large and complex SAP implementations, and designing and configuring to meet business requirements.
• Experience in working with business process/activity owners in understanding business issues and solution prioritization.
• Fluency in spoken & written English
• ITIL Foundation framework skills
Job Location: Switzerland (Ticino area)