For our client, international fashion company, we’re looking for a:
SAP RETAIL BUSINESS ANALYST
The SAP Functional Analyst, as a key member of the VF application maintenance services (AMS) team, will focus its accountabilities on the AMS execution, coordinating and supporting services being outsourced. He/she will act as a link between the Business and the Technical Team and controlling all activities on Vendor side.
He will also contribute to and support the design, build and implementation of solutions in SAP environment as well as their application maintenance.
- Manage Business relationships.
- Partner Interface to manage/ escalate any delivery issues.
- Facilitate application incident resolution and request prioritization between business and supplier supporting systems, as needed.
- Provide reports on supplier supporting systems performance to the Service Manager and Business counterparts.
- Support the design of the SAP functional solution, including configuration, and functional design.
- Contribute to the Translation of the business requirements into specific application or process designs covering both functional and non-functional aspects.
- Support the management of key vendor relationships supporting systems.
- Support business users in UAT and assist business users after the production deployment
- Train business end users on updated processes and translate to local language if needed
- 6 + years of experience in the technology profession focused on SAP RETAIL
- Experience in supporting large and complex SAP implementations, and designing and configuring to meet business requirements.
- Experience in working with business process/activity owners in understanding business issues and solution prioritization.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements that map to technology capabilities.
- Fluency in spoken & written English
Job Location: Switzerland (Ticino area)