Our client is an international compan, which provides global network implementation and support services to enterprise clients and TLC operators.
For their Global Network Operations Group, located in Brno, Czech Republic, we are looking for
Network Specialists (Italian & English speaking)
The role is a mix of Tier 1 and Tier 2 network support for a major TLC client. You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Multi-platform Cisco support, Juniper & proprietary solutions (i.e. netgates)
- Direct customer and account team interface providing day to day network support
- Manage trouble investigation, isolation and steady state recovery
- Assists users to identify and solve complex connection/communication problems
- Workload breakdown: most of the incidents are related to high-end MPLS solutions at their edge (CE-PE), monitored proactively by an automated alerting system; along with that, also proprietary low-end VPN tunnelling solutions are supported, with a mixed reactive-proactive model. A number of cases regard other VoIP solution.
- A Background in Maintenance and/or Managed Service Sales within the Network arena
- Helpdesk Experience
- Cisco CCNA Qualified or relevant NOC experience of at least 1 year
- Background knowledge of Frame Relay, Ethernet (MAN), ATM, IMA; knowledge of ISDN is an advantage.
- Problem resolution will require knowledge of the back-up methods such as ISDN, iBGP, HSRP, VRRP), troubleshooting, routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP and EIGRP
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Unix, ticketing systems such as Remedy
- Knowledge of MPLS and QoS policing is not required but is an advantage.
- To be considered for the role you must be an EU Citizien.
- We will evaluate candidates with basic Networking skills who are interested in improving their skill-set on the job.
- The position is based in Brno, Czech Republic. Brno is the 2nd largest city in the Czech Republic. It is a commercial hub with the presence of many national an international companies as well as being the home to some top universities. It's a young and vibrant city.
- Candidates will be hired on a local Czech permanent contract. The salary level offered is higher than the Czech average for similar roles. Benefits include meal tickets, private medical care...
- No relocation package.
Overall it's a great opportunity for a young candidate to get some international work experience in reputable IT Services company for a prestigious client.