Our client is an Italian multinational manufacturing company in the industrial sector. Due to a number of interesting projects and increasing digitalisation of the manufacturing areas, we are looking for a Project Specialist for the team based in the company headquarters in Padova.
Reporting to the Head of IT Projects, the candidate will be involved in projects concering the manufacturing area. In particular he / she will be responsible for:
- ensuring MES continuous performance and stability across all group companies and in line with business targets
- extending the opportunities of using the MES in line with timing and priorities set within the
- helping to foster the knowledge and requirements related to Digital Manufacturing
Interested candidates should have the following profile:
- University degree in Engineering or other relevant fields
- 3 - 5 years experience in a Business Analysis / Demand / Project Specialist type roles, within the IT department of a manufacturing / production company or in an IT Consulting company.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Execution systems (MES)
- Discrete Manufacturing knowledge;
- Experience designing innovative and effective IT solutions for business users, especially in the
- manufacturing domain with Industry 4.0 approach;
- Demonstrated ability to work well at all levels across geographies e.g. with business analysts, developers, users, and process owners, and across the IT Function to make decisions, resolve issues, and elicit assistance;
- ERP knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written and spoken English.
This is a full-time, permanent position. 6th or 7th level (no Quadro). Salary range Euro 38k - 42k gross per year.