Job Title: Head, Regional Contact Centre
Client: Financial Services Institution
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
To co-ordinate the activities of the Regional Contact Centre by developing and implementing strategic objectives ensuring the delivery of set performance goals for the RCC and all the affiliates.
- Ensure the Service Level and all Service Metrics are met for the RCC and all affiliates.
- Drive the Digital Agenda in the RCC, reducing inbound contacts and increasing customer self-serve options.
- Identify and recommend process improvements that enhance agent empowerment to improve First Contact Resolution.
- Identify and recommend improvements to processes/products that cause pain to customers by engaging the relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor cost efficiency, ensuring that the RCC operate within the agreed cost limits.
- Develop and implement a suitable recharge methodology for supported affiliates.
- Ensure adequate contact center Operational Risk and controls are in place and are strictly being complied with.
- Manage the productivity for staff in all channels supported in the RCC
- Ensure that all staff in the RCC have the right tools and access rights to perform their respective roles.
- Ensure performance reports are shared within agreed timelines with the relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor and ensure standardized procedures are strictly followed at the RCC in line with group’s strategic direction.
- Develop and implement effective Voice of Customer Surveys.
- Ensure all Regional Contact Centre operational tools and logistics are available per group specifications;
- Implement comprehensive staff development programs to improve performance
- Provide effective leadership and motivation to all staff in the RCC by implementing relevant reward programs.
- Analyze productivity and quality results to identify trends.
- Develop and Implement analytics-led outbound activities focusing revenue generation and operational efficiency.
- Provide world-class support to customers via timely resolution of all issues
- Supervise the implementation of mystery shopper programs in the Contact Centre
Team Management & Administration
- Directly reports to the Group Head of Contact Centers
- Directly responsible for the Contact Center Unit Heads
- Coach and support team to improve performance and deliver excellent customer service
- Work with the Group Head of Contact Centres to drive strategic initiatives that will position the Bank in the market as the preferred provider of banking services from a customer experience perspective
- Drive a customer centric mind-set within the bank’s ecosystem, that will result in speedy product & service delivery
- Drive revenue generation agenda in the Contact Centres.
Background / Experience
- At least 12 years Customer Service experience out of which at least 5 years must have been in leadership role in a busy Contact Centre environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people
- Respect for customer and business confidentiality
- General Managerial/administration
- Leadership / influencing, Organization and coordination skills
- Coaching and people management
- Conflict Management
- Initiative / Proactive
- Analytical skills / Problem solving
- High level working knowledge of Contact Centre systems, operations, procedure and policies
- Legal requirements for customer complaints
- Industry regulations
- Organizational policies
- Professional codes
- Resilience, tenacity and Integrity
- Result oriented
- Team player
- Minimum of 2nd class lower in first degree
- MBA will be an added advantage