Job Title: Field Applications Engineer
Client: Semiconductors Industry
Location: (Yokohama), Japan
Salary: JPY 5500000 – 9000000
Language Proficiency - N1 / N2 Japanese Language Fluency and Average English skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support on customer site, including recipe setup and optimize, gap case study and other technical issue customer is facing regarding to BBP tool. (The Company will provide in-depth training for new application engineer)
- Communicate with BBP production division and execute strategy on new tool adoption/Demo/Eval. Responsible to provide customer training on BBP tool feature.
- Understand customer problems and generate BKM with solutions. Wrap up case report to update to product division/Japan business unit/Customer.
- Escalate tool issue to division and follow up for issue fix.
- Bachelor/Master degree, semiconductor process knowledge is a plus
- Good command of English and communication skill
- Good presentation and report writing skill
- Must be willing to work in semiconductor clean room environment
- Japanese language skills and communication capability (fluency is required). Basic English-speaking skills is fine.