Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Client: (Yokohama), Japan
Salary: JPY 7000000 - 11000000
Language Proficiency - N2 Japanese Language Fluency and Average English skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Achieve growth and meet or exceed sales targets
- Accurately forecast business to meet bookings objectives.
- Structure and negotiate business deals that meet the customer's and division's objectives.
- Plan and coordinate product demos, customer visits, and all customer meetings that involve division personnel.
- Foster technical and operational relationships at all levels internal and externally.
- Build strong long-lasting key customer relationships by understanding their challenges and delivering solutions to meet their needs
- Conduct technology roadmap alignment.
- Awareness of new products in the market and competition status
- Capability to analyse the semiconductor business environment and forecast business opportunities short and long term
- Able to derive/understand the proper business objectives and clearly communicate sales strategy to meet/exceed the objectives
- Aptitude to navigate through complex and dynamic selling environment
- Experience working with Global customers
- Demonstrated situational leadership with global teams
- Japanese language skills and communication capability (fluency is required). Basic English-speaking skills is fine.
- Bachelor Degree
- 10+ years’ experience in sales of semiconductor process control and/or metrology equipment to major Korea/International accounts.