Job Title: Client service Engineer (Japan)
Client: A multinational robotics firm
Location: Tokyo (Japan)
Salary: 60.5 M YEN JPY
Experience: 7-12 Years
Language: Proficiency in Japanese & English
VISA Type: Japan Citizens / Permanent Residents
The Company is looking for talented and motivated Client Service Engineer for her growing team that has one goal: Making her customers awesome! One of the highest compliments you can get as a client service engineer is that your customers ask for you by name. If that’s you, let’s talk. If you love solving the deepest and the gnarliest tech problems, enjoy working with all types of customers from around the world, and love variety, this job has it all in spades. You will have the responsibility of working with a wide range of customers, from start-ups to large corporations, to help identify and resolve product issues.
The Company is a growing company and there's a lot of opportunities to work with a broad range of technologies, people and products. Here are just a few of the things you'll get involved in: identify bugs and work with development on delivering fixes, directly influence product direction through customer feedback, collaborate with team to serve customers and publish knowledge articles to her customer self-help portal.
- Responsible for efficiently handling and resolving technical issues which have been passed on by L0 support team
- Ensure timely and effective action as per decided work flow basis priority and severity for each ticket
- Ensure maximum issues are resolved without L3/R&D involvement
- Ensure adherence to committed SLA's for each reported issue.
- Follow ticketing SOP's and ensure tickets are being generated for R&D with all relevant technical details captured for every issue
- Follow internal escalation matrix basis severity and resolution time
- Ensure all relevant site-specific technical documentation as well documentation regarding new product lines/or features are accurately captured shared with Client Service team
- Support Client Service Manager (CSM) in developing eminently capable and technically competent team of service engineers and technicians
- Responsible for creating and monitoring software and hardware component wise reliability metrics for each installation
- Should develop framework to predict potential/future failures and ensure requisite preventive measures are taken
- Willingness to travel and working on extended hours on need basis
- Graduate in Electronics / Computed Science / Mechanical / Mechatronics with 7-12 years’ experience
- Strong HW troubleshooting skills with relevant experience.
- Basic working understanding of Linux
- Exposure into Scripting (Python / Shell) will be an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Japanese & English language