Job Title: Client Service Engineer- Osaka Japan
Client: A multinational robotics firm
Location: Osaka Japan
Salary: 4 million-6 million YEN
Japanese Language Proficiency is a MUST( Both Written and spoken)
Job Description : Client Service Engineer
The client is looking for talented and motivated Client Service Engineer for our growing team that has one goal: Making our customers awesome! One of the highest compliments you can get as a client service engineer is that your customers ask for you by name. If that’s you, let’s talk.
If you love solving the deepest and the gnarliest tech problems, enjoy working with all types of customers from around the world, and love variety, this job has it all in spades. You will have the responsibility of working with a wide range of customers, from startups to large corporations, to help identify and resolve product issues.
There are a lot of opportunities to work with a broad range of technologies, people and products. Here are just a few of the things you'll get involved in: verify bugs and work with development on delivering fixes, directly influence product direction through customer feedback, collaborate with team to serve customers and publish knowledge articles to our customer self-help portal.
1. Work within a cross country team to deliver products and deploy solutions
2. Support and maintain product installations at client sites
3. Perform and provide counsel on diagnosis and repair of equipment and systems (both hardware and software) in liaison with engineers across our various offices
4. Maintain inventory of spare parts as well as track costs incurred for maintenance and repair of deployed systems
5. Contribute to site-specific documentation and quality assurance information
6. Develop and contribute to measurements and reporting of performance indicators for site service objectives
7. Anticipate potential failure modes and propose changes to design and/or process for ongoing improvement of deployed systems at client sites
8. Ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing interactions with client representatives and system operators
1. Bachelor in electrical, electronic, or mechanical engineering, computer science, or related subject; experience or track record in automation or robotics will be a plus
2. 3+ years’ Experience in a direct client service role and willingness to work in Client Service environment
3. Comfortable with Linux ,Moderate knowledge of scripts (Python / Shell) OR has basic knowledge on any of the SW program ( C / JAVA / HTML).
4. Business Proficiency in English, Good Customer Intimacy.
5. Troubleshoot problems and communicate effectively across time zones and cultures
6. Proficient in networking (TCP/IP), databases, programming, and scripting languages
7. Availability to travel and be based abroad for extended periods will be a plus
8. Open to work during weekends and beyond regular working hours