Job Title: Client Service Manager TOKYO
Client: A multinational robotics firm
Salary: 10-12 million YEN
Japanese Language Proficiency is a MUST( Both Written and spoken)
Years of Experience: 12-15 Years
Job Description : Client Service Manager
The client is looking for talented, mature and motivated individuals who thrive in a start-up like, fast developing organization. You will join a highly talented Client Operations team to support our customers across JAPAN Region. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain a very strong client relationship and deliver client delight across JAPAN at multiple installations. This will be ensured through excellent site maintenance, consistently exceeding SLAs, prompt & efficient issue resolution and optimal allocation & utilization of a team of service engineers.
1. Engineering degree with at least 15+ years of experience in Client operations/ Client Service/Maintenance.
2. Language Proficiency in Japanese a MUST (Both Written and Spoken). Business English Proficiency is also a Must.
3. Basic knowledge on OS (Linux), Scripting (Shell / Python),HW troubleshooting (Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical).
4. Worked with Clients directly/ dynamic, self-driven one can work under minimum supervision.
5. Must know Customer Service Processes, deliverables, customer management.
6. Proficient in Relationship Management both with clients, Service Engineers, Internal Team.
7. Knowledge in Budget monitoring & Service business management will be an advantage
8. Availability to travel and be based abroad for extended periods will be a plus
9. Open to work during weekends and beyond regular working hours