Job Title: End User Computing Admin
Client: Information Technology
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Salary: JPY 6,000,000 - 8,000,000
Japanese Language - Business Level (Need not be JLTP certified however business level fluency is required) English Language- Business Level
- Expert in Desktop Remote support
- Expert in windows 7/8 /10 OS related issues.
- Expert in Active directory and Windows administration @ L1/L2
- Manage Desktop (software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
- Provide standard and approved software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
- Support, Manage, Optimize and Maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, to include, but not limited to, patch updates.
- Experience in email support, MS office and desktop applications
- End to end incident, problem management with RCA
- Troubleshooting experience for desktop L3 related issues
- Managing mass software distribution and troubleshooting failed deployments.
- Managing end to end patching for end user devices at the global level.
- Application & third party patching.
- Image management for Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Ensure that each Desktop Device is installed with the appropriate Desktop image.
- Platform support for MDM- mobile device management
- Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirements
- VDI – managing VDI environment with Citrix and VMware View.