Job Title: Manager - Client Services & Installation
Industry: Industrial Automation
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
As a member of a Projects team, you will be spearheading the Installation & Client Services of Company's products - Butlers and sorters. You will be responsible to:
- Manage key service parameters across multiple sites such as uptime, spare parts management, resource planning, preventive maintenance schedule
- Plan and execute site installations effectively in terms of cost, time and resources.
- You should be able to take decisions quickly and have inclination towards problem solving.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Primary owner of the client relationship and responsible to deliver client delight across multiple customer sites for the region
- Regular cadence with Customer in order to identify and address any pain points proactively
- Ensure adherence to customer SLAs with regards to responsiveness, issue resolution and site uptime
- Prepare and publish detailed RCA for incidents raised by Customers during Installation and Services by co-ordinating with internal stakeholders
- Lead and perform defined UAT along with Customers and ensure smooth handover of Projects to customers
- Serve as the single point of contact for customer escalations across global sites; ensure proper and timely updates are provided to customers for escalations
Service & KPI Site Management
- Ensure Preventive Maintenance SOP compliance, hardware uptime is maintained as per the contract and support in capturing all relevant details of reported issues in the ticketing system
- Managing site spares & tools kit by systematically capturing parts consumption & conducting timely Inventory audits
- Prepare and regularly update Resource plan for sites with adequate coverage of resources
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders across Product, R&D, Delivery & Client Service team
- Support management in developing, benchmarking and deploying client service strategies focused towards client retention and delight
- Co-ordinate with the Installation & Service Partner, track and manage their performance through periodic review and audits of site health and maintenance tasks
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process
Team & Stakeholder Management
- Ensure the relevant cost involved in Installation & services supporting the customers are monitored and tracked with in the budget allocated and utilised in optimal way
- Identify skill gaps and coordinate for trainings with NPI team to fulfil the training requirements of Installation & Services Engineers and partners
- Define clear roles and responsibilities for Installation & Service Engineers and provide required coaching and mentorship
- Support Sales/Account Team to ensure renewal/extension of Warranty / CMC’s for the respective region’s customers
Education and technical expertise
- Engineering degree with at least 10+ years of experience in Installation/Client operations/ Client Service/Maintenance and at least 3+ years in managerial capacity
- Knowledge of Linux, Scripting (Shell / Python) will be a plus
- Experience in leading teams as an Installation or Service Manager at equivalent position
- Experience in Warehouse operations and automation significantly preferred.
- Experience in working on field & handling technical hardware troubleshooting of a Product line
- Must know Customer Service Processes, deliverables, customer management.
- Comfortable to work in ambiguity & Entrepreneurial mindset
- Inclination towards defining and implementing processes
- Ability to work with cross-functional and multi-cultured teams.
- Language Proficiency – Business Japanese. Worked with Clients directly/ dynamic, self-driven one can work under minimum supervision.
- Extensive traveling & spent significant time in auditing customer sites for hardware working, site health uptime.
- Engineering and analytical mindset towards problem solving is a must