Job Title: Infra Security Senior Engineer
Client: Information Technology
Location: Saitama, Japan
Salary: JPY 7,000,000 - 10,000,000
Japanese – JLPT N3 or above/ high conversation Japanese; English - Business level fluency
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Subject Matter Expertise for complete administration and management of firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPN, ACS, load Balancers, proxy, anti-virus, ant malware, etc.
- Support troubleshooting of escalated incidents to closure. Lead the root cause analysis on
- The major incidents/problems
- Lead complex changes.
- Validating technical issues resolved by L2
- Leading firewall life-cycle management.
- Creation of new service and operational reports in- line with business requirements.
- Evaluating new product updates/upgrades.
- Conduct internal audits to check the compliance of the team.
- Knowledge of/experience with international compliance requirements/standards (PCI-DSS, GLBA, SOX, UK DPA) and other security regulation requirements around infra security domain.
- Skilled at mentoring and communicating goals and other corporate initiatives and driving to result
- Design and architecting skills - Efficient designing and planning of new technologies and driving the implementation.
- Experience around implementing and managing firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, load balancers, proxies, anti- virus, anti-malware solutions, etc.
- Experience with design, architecture, implementation and migration of multiple infrastructure security technologies and products.
- Strong experience in handling transformation/migration of firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPN, load balancers, proxy, anti-virus, ant malware, etc.
- Experience and familiarity working across the global cyber security community.
- A proven ability to establish and sustain effective, professional relationships with Technology and Business; work closely with business partners to understand business drivers and market requirements; and provide leadership to the technology group in order to create the right security solutions for the market in the required time frames.
- Good knowledge on ITIL processes, process flows & definitions.
- Good problem analysis, negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- High on result orientation bringing best of breed execution methodologies to manage risks and escalations.