A leading UMA is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their risk finance team. As an account executive, you will be servicing a portfolio of clients within the Risk Finance area of a dynamic and innovative insurance group. You will be responsible for growing the portfolio by developing leads and marketing new product solutions.
- Involvement in structuring and marketing of new product solutions.
- Review existing insurance products and programmes in accordance with sound underwriting and
- reinsurance requirements.
- Adherence of all existing and new programmes to current accounting, legal and tax practices.
- Design and implement operational improvements, to agreed service levels.
- Visit brokers and clients for leads and maintain strategic business relationships.
- Develop and maintain sound business and personal relationships with identified key decision makers.
- Provide technical training and assistance within the Risk Finance team.
Job Knowledge and Skills requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in commercial/corporate insurance.
- Risk finance/alternative risk transfer/cell captive experience advantageous.
- Post graduate qualification i.e BCom, CA (SA) or similarly recognised tertiary qualifications.
- Proven track record in financial services industry with references.
- Ability to work independently, accurately and achieve targets.
- Self-motivated and team player.